Welcome to our World!
Making the right Pre-school choice, guarantees good childcare and excellent childhood foundation that lasts a lifetime!
At Taadel, we create a community that is deliberately inclusive and respectful of all cultures, religions, abilities, and family configurations. Equal opportunity is given to every child between 3months and 5years to transition from one milestone of development to another.
Ours is an ambience of love and fun where practical skills of Early Childhood Education are enhanced. In addition, it embraces other areas of child development which encompass social, emotional, spiritual, moral and physical development. This is otherwise referred to as a holistic education. A world where children explore under the careful guidance of thoughtful Practitioners to build healthy relationships as resilient learners who leave the Preschool with self-confidence, love for learning and other skills to enjoy a happy productive Primary school life.
Taadel Education is our offer:
Taadel Education recognises the essential role Play-Way method of teaching plays in promoting learning while helping children develop ideas about the world. It helps them build the basic/fundamental skills necessary for critical thinking, problem solving, and ability to make choices. They learn the most through this method when they are in contact with practitioners like ours who are well trained to give education to young learners.
Our programmes and activities are usually child initiated using their interests to guide learning since children learn the most from educational activities that support their own interests and ideas. We provide age appropriate learning materials that should support their curiosity.
Our curriculum chronicled ‘Taadel Curriculum’ benchmarks best practices in Early Childhood Education with a mix of the best of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Montessori and Traditional Curriculum blending them into 21st Century relevance. Our curriculum is planned with the principle of multiple intelligences in mind. Teaching and learning experience is rooted in experimentation and logic.
Our Ethos includes:
- Uniqueness of Each Child: we adapt learning experiences and activities to individual child’s uniqueness and interest. It is not a ‘one size fits all’ affair.
- Enabling Environment: we operate in an exceptionally child-friendly environment; our classrooms and play areas are cosy, hygienic, air-conditioned and well equipped.
- Positive Relationship: with passion and commitment of our well-trained Practitioners and Caregivers to the development of young children, we shape and drive our programmes using best practices in the classrooms, and learning areas in collaboration with parents to bring our world to families because we believe all children deserve positive relationship models.
- Learning and Development: as Play-Way curriculum exponentially increases the learning capacity of young children, our children receive the gift of childhood, learning through carefully designed and guided activities, which fully prepares them to go to primary school as well-rounded individuals with good strategies and skills.
Our focus learning activities are
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Language
- Understanding the World
- Physical development
- Expressive Arts and Design
- Coding/Robotics (Upper Preschool)
Fun all the way!
Our daily activities are fun filled and full of excitement to ensure that our children develop their ability to form relationships with other children and adults. These activities include:
- Role Play: helps them to think abstractly and look at things from someone else’s perspective.
- Messy Play: enriches their skills in language and imagination, visualization of events and generation of ideas.
- Outdoor Learning: stimulates their interaction with nature.
Show and Tell: helps children to express their thought and ideas meaningfully which enhance their self-confidence for public speaking.
Speaking & Listening Drills
Reading & Writing Skills
Spoken Language Activities
Written Language Activities
Identify Sounds in Spoken
Admission into all classes is strictly by appropriate age, merit, without bias of sex, religion or cultural background.
The admission process is as follows:
Submission of completed application form with
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- A copy of the child’s immunization certificate.
- 4 recent passport photographs of the child.
- A recent passport photograph of the child’s collector
- A portrait sized family picture. • A placement assessment test depending on the child’s level as follows
- Lower Preschool: school readiness assessment of the child (the child’s state of health and level of self-expression).
- Upper Preschool: written assessment in Literacy, Mathematics and Reading in addition to ability of the child to identify, sort, communicate and socialize.
The result of the assessment will be discussed with parents, before the child’s placement in the appropriate class.
- Parents meet with the School Administrator to discuss and agree on areas of collaboration and confirm their readiness in this regard. It is mandatory that new parents meet with the School Administrator to foster common understanding and cooperation between the school and parents.
- Admission of the child will thereafter be communicated to the parent(s) in writing after evidence of full payment.
- The School Accountant gives the bill for payment to be made. Parents are expected to signify acceptance of offer by returning the signed acceptance copy attached to the admission letter. With this done, the child’s admission into the school is completed. At this stage, the parent(s) will receive a school pack from the Administrative Office.
The school pack will include pupil’s handbook, school calendar, uniforms, recent School Newsletter, textbooks and stationeries.
N.B: Mid-Stream Admission is subject to vacancy in the intending class. The child will be required to sit for the most recent examination of the class.