Working in partnership with busy and career parents (mothers especially), our ultra-modern Crèche fondly called Wobbly Walkers, caters for babies between 3 -18 months.
Our educated Caregivers provide structured, individualised, caring relationship to each baby. We are open every day except public holidays and weekends.
Our operational time is 6. 30am – 7. 00pm.
- Purchase of form from the Customer Care Manager
- Submission of completed application form with:
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the child’s immunization certificate.
- 4 recent passport photographs of the child.
- A recent passport photograph of the child’s collector
- 4 A portrait sized family picture..
- A placement assessment test depending on the child’s level as follows:
- Lower Preschool: school readiness assessment of the child (the child’s state of health and level of self-expression).
- Upper Preschool: written assessment in Literacy, Mathematics and Reading in addition to ability of the child to identify, sort, communicate and socialize.
- The result of the assessment will be discussed with parents, before the child’s placement in the appropriate class.
- Parents meet with the School Administrator to discuss and agree on areas of collaboration and confirm their readiness in this regard. It is mandatory that new parents meet with the School Administrator to foster common understanding and cooperation between the school and parents.
- Admission of the child will thereafter be communicated to the parent(s) in writing after evidence of full payment.
- The School Accountant gives the bill for payment to be made. Parents are expected to signify acceptance of offer by returning the signed acceptance copy attached to the admission letter. With this done, the child’s admission into the school is completed. At this stage, the parent(s) will receive a school pack from the Administrative Office. The school pack will include pupil’s handbook, school calendar, uniforms, recent School Newsletter, textbooks and stationeries.
N.B: Mid-Stream Admission is subject to vacancy in the intending class. The child will be required to sit for the most recent examination of the class. An overall average of 70% is required to qualify for admission.